When creating my ancillary tasks, I manipulated some of my photos, for example the Polaroid pictures on my advert, using programs such as Fireworks.
Having never used this program before I was at first confused and found it quite difficult, but I managed to pick it up quite easily after reading several articles on how to use it. I had never manipulated images before so I was pleased with the way my images turned out. For example the process of the development of the top image below:

When editing, although I had used the editing program before, I had never used it to this extent. I used many different techniques, such as speed up and cutting to the beat. I found the program easy to use, however there were several techniques that I wanted to use when editing but they were not able to be done with the program.
Doing my Research and Planning and my Evaluation on a Blog format was new to me. In previous years I had done this work on PowerPoint, so I had to try and learn how to use this technology. I admit that I found it hard, mainly because I could never seem to get the writing and images in the layout that I wanted.
I also had to overcome the challenge of creating the whole video by myself and discovering how to use the new technologies alone, as my partner left me during the course. I did find it hard to carry all the workload by myself, but I felt confident enough to work on the original song choice we made and managed to develop the idea we had for a video. I also had to manipulate the idea so it would suit my needs more, for example changing from doing a group to a solo artist, meaning I did not have to organise and rely on other people anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment