Thursday, 2 December 2010

Finished Ancillary Tasks

Final Advert:






I have added real quotes and ratings from reviews of the original album by Florence and the Machine that I found online. I thought these would help to sell the album more to people who see it as I know this is what I rely on when buying albums.


Final Digipack:


























For my final digipak, I have re-drawn a different owl for the front cover. I feel that this owl is much better than the other one. This change also meant that I had to change my advert so they were coherent with each other.

I have also changed the 'lyrics' page. Instead of it being a page of full lyrics from the song Drumming Song, I have changed it to just two lines from the song, which are "I run to the river and dive straight in; I pray that the water will drown out the din". I have used a photo that I took to symbolise the river, and the steps that Florence could be running down. I decided that this was more typical of a Florence and the Machine digipak, as it looks more grown up and glamourous.

I also designed other pages that could go in the digipak, using my own images that I took and then manipulated and lyrics I made up, as I found they helped me to create this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment